Our occupational safety policy
Our employees have extensive expertise and experience. They make our company what we are and what we can do. They are ABC Umformtechnik and therefore their safety and health are of special concern to us. Prevention in occupational health and safety is a self-evident obligation for us. It is our claim to design all workplaces in a safe, ergonomic and health-friendly way.
- Our goal is to maintain the health and performance of our employees through continuous improvement. Through internal and external training, we achieve the required level of knowledge and awareness of occupational safety.
- Managers have a role model function in the company. They are aware of their responsibility for their employees and ensure that workplaces are appropriately designed, in particular in accordance with occupational health and safety requirements. They carry out risk assessments, make the necessary adjustments and ensure compliance.
- Operating materials are checked for hazard potential before use. Only approved substances may be used. CMR substances are excluded from use.
- Only machines that comply with the regulations are used.
- All accidents are recorded and thoroughly investigated to exclude a recurrence through effective measures. All findings from accidents are communicated.
- Occupational safety and health protection are an integral part of all operating processes and are already included in the considerations during the planning phase.